IRON FIST LEGAL
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on date listed on this agreement, Iron Fist Legal, Inc. will provide to the following services (collectively, the “Services”):
Negotiate the principle balance of client’s student loan to at least a 30-70% reduction of its original balance and / or a reduction of monthly payments.
2. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to Provider in the total amount listed on “Client Invoice” upon execution of services.
Client(s) shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if client(s) fails to pay for the Services when due, Iron Fist Legal, Inc. has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
3. TERM. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by Provider of the Services required by this Contract.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. Provider, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Provider, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Recipient. Provider and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Any oral or written waiver by Recipient of these confidentiality obligations which allows Provider to disclose Recipient’s confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
5. WARRANTY. Provider shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in Provider’s community and region, and will of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation within 30 days, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
14. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
15. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
16. ATTORNEY’S FEES TO PREVAILING PARTY. In any action arising hereunder or any separate action pertaining to the validity of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, both in the trial court and on appeal.
17. CONSTRUCTION AND INTERPRETATION. The rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafter is waived. The document shall be deemed as if it were drafted by both parties in a mutual effort.
18. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Contract without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.